8 Small Workstation Ideas When You Have No Room
There’s nothing like having your own space dedicated to productivity and handling your business. It may take some rearranging and a little effort, but it’s totally possible to make a small space work for you. Here are some ideas to inspire your workstation.
1. There’s nothing that a small desk, a shelf and inspirational photos can’t handle!
Source: A Merry Mishap Blog
2. Ever thought of turning your closet into an office? (Gasp!)
Source: Apartment Therapy
3. Here’s another stylish closet office….
Source: Design Addict Mom
4. Save some storage space with this utility cart from IKEA! Genius, we know.
5. It just doesn’t get any cooler than this DIY Murphy desk. And abracadabra-it’s gone!
Source: Shanty 2 Chic
6. Find a corner of the room, rearrange your bed and make it happen!
7. Another beautifully designed corner desk? Don’t mind if we do.
8. Again, when in doubt, try that corner wall going unused. You’d be surprised what you can do!
I am convinced that dirty dishes and socks multiply when we're not looking. If only it worked that way with the word count on your next research paper! There are some tasks that get put off until the last minute because we just can't motivate ourselves to do them: folding laundry, doing the dishes, writing a paper or whatever it might be in your own life. While it would be ...
Every week, I go through the "Girl Talk" section of Project Inspired and look for those seeking advice and counsel. I want to help answer some questions you may have about living out your Christian life and walk of faith! We want PI to be a safe place where you can ask questions.Recently, a PI Girl felt like she wanted to go on a missions trip and spread the ...
Hi loves! Hope you all are having a great week as we say hello to the month of March. I love this time of year, well one because I am a Spring baby and March, April, May just make my happiness level shoot through the roof! lol So I have shared with you all many […] Read more...